Any vacancies within Galileo Multi Academy Trust will be advertised here and Job descriptions and Application Forms can be downloaded below.
Galileo is a new multi-academy trust consisting of ten primary schools in the Redcar and Cleveland area.
We value all-round development of the individual, through arts, sports, leadership opportunities, enrichment and community. This is encapsulated in the skills, qualities and personalities we foster in our pupils.
You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation. We are seeking an outstanding individual who can realise the highest possible quality of services to support our educational vision, strong leadership and effective support to colleagues, to enable the organisation to achieve the best possible outcomes for students.
Advert Start Date: 28/05/2020
Advert End Date: 10/06/2020 25:59
Position to Commence: 01/09/2020
Salary: NJC H/H+
Galileo Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a full time HR Manager to work across the Trust from September 2020.
Some of the role's main duties can be seen below:
- Ensure that Galileo is operating within a legally robust HR policy and procedural framework that is fit for purpose
- Ensure that relevant legislative and educational employment knowledge is kept up to date within the Trust and wider school HR/Admin teams, advising on the interpretation and implementation of changes to ensure that all policies and procedures are up-to-date and legally compliant
- Implement and maintain a set of legally compliant Trust HR policies, ensuring these are reviewed and updated regularly in the light of changing legal and safer recruitment requirements
- Ensure that the Trust is compliant with equality legislation, in terms of arrangements for pay and conditions across its academies, giving professional recommendations and implementing action plans to address any inconsistencies of approach
- Develop and implement HR policies which support the delivery of the MATs strategic priorities
- Manage the delivery of a compliant, professional HR business service for Galileo MAT
- Lead on the provision of support and advice to the Trust and school leadership teams on HR related issues as required, including providing professional developmental support to
senior and middle leaders, in all aspects of HR including the application of Trust policies
To apply for this position with Galileo, please complete the Galileo Application Form and return the form to the below contact:
Name: Sarah Hindmarch Contact: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted in place of a completed Application Form.
|Job Title||School||First Advertised||Closing Date||External Advert Link|
|Teaching Assistant (Maternity Cover)||Galley Hill Primary School||24.01.2020||07.02.2020, 1pm||195353|
|Cleaner||Ings Farm Primary School||14.02.2020||25.02.2020, 3pm||195950|
|Class Teacher||Galley Hill Primary School||10.03.2020||23.03.2020, 12pm||196824|
|Teacher||Coatham Primary School||07.04.2020||29.04.2020, 11am||197294|
|Teacher||Ings Farm Primary School||07.05.2020||15.05.2020, 3pm||197520|